Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day July 6, 2024


Sunset on the Front Porch

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

I took this photo earlier this week. I was trying to move quickly to catch a sunset (the one you see through the porch) - when I saw the farmhouse and the porch and the sun peeking through and grabbed a shot of the scene. I liked the vibe of the photo and the fact that it recalls some faint memories of my youth.

 

 

Sunset Sky and a Line of Trees

Photo of the Day 188/366

I took this photo from a moving car - as can be seen by the blurry foreground. I just manged to  catch the sky with the line of trees fading into the distant  field. As you may know, sunset skies transform so fast and this was not exception, within a minute this was gone. The scene was very fleeting.

 

Quote of the Day: "Peace requires us to surrender our illusions of control." - Jack Kornfield


 

Comments

  1. Love the sun coming thru the corner of the porch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catches! That's two shots where you had to move fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment