Saturday - Choice, Sunday - Street

This is going to be quite a long post .... 

The building that I have posted yesterday was called SIAMSCAPE and it was shot in Bangkok, Thailand. Unfortunately I am unable to find a link  so please googled 'Siamscape Bangkok'  and you will find pmcu.co.th and use google translation for further detail information.

According to the website, Siamscape  is a mixed use project designed under the concept of "Lifelong Learning"


To meet the concept of "Lifelong Learning" by emphasizing contemporary design and expressing the identity of the project in terms of architecture, the Façade Gate or the entrance of the building is like a door leading to the world of endless learning 


Floors 1-3 are food and retail, floor 8, dedicated to Beauty and Wellness, parking spaces for 700 cards, Floor 16 - 25 offices, etc ....  I am coming across like a property agent 😆!!

What took my breath away was taking the top escalator (floor 7) and seeing the art installation on the wall. I had the compact Sony RX100 with me.

I apologized in advance that the photos were not well shot in terms of perspective, etc because I was completely blown away by the art! Here it goes ... 


Name of the work: ILLUSCAPE
Material: Mirror Crystal Board (Copper / Grey / Silver), High Gloss Laminate Sheet (Black)



The below photo is a panorama view of the art work ILLUSCAPE.
 This art with the technique of "Reflection - Absorption - Subdivision and Dissolving the Environment of Space" consisting of 8,803 small triangular pieces with reflective material in a total height of 20 meters, arranged on the walls of the building inside the escalator hall on the 4th -7th floors.



Human to give an idea of the height of the artwork
The art work gave me the impression of a concert with the lights, the miroir crystal board are the thousands and thousands of fans screaming, clapping, singing and dancing to the music! My imagination went overboard!!


This shot is a reflection and I shot it by dangling my camera over the glass handrail


Close up of the material used




The description of the building and art work are not my words. I have quoted word for word from the website pmcu.co.th using google translation. 





















Comments

Post a Comment