Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day July 7, 2024

 


Staying Busy on the Bus

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

When I was in New Orleans, a few years ago, the environment just lent itself to street photography, so I did my best to capture as much as I could. We were riding the bus/trolley on a round trip of the city. It was hot and humid, but this lady stood out as seeming sophisticated, proper, and otherwise occupied. I liked it.

 



Sunset over the Grassy Field

Photo of the Day 189/366

I shot this photo last evening. I saw the orange glow from our front window and thought I could make it to the farm to take a few photos. I noted the grass at the edgy of the field and decided to get low so I could get the grass, the field, and the setting sun. Hopefully, as the summer progresses, maybe I can get one with the hay before it's cut.

 

Quote of the Day: "Reality doesn't bite, rather our perception of reality bites." - Anthony J. D'Angelo


Comments

Post a Comment