Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day July 4, 2024




Home almost Hidden

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

I took this photo last weekend. It really caught my eye because at first glance it reminded me of some home a child would find in a story. A home hidden away in the woods where some kind old lady lives. From a different vantage point, this is just a home, but from this spot on my walk, it looked like a magical memory. Most people are driving too fast to even see this for more than a second and likely miss it. I do like my walks.

 

 

 


 

Clouds Trying to Hide the Sun

Photo of the Day 186/366

On the way home from class last evening, the sky did not look promising for a sunset. I texted my wife to let her know I was on my way and she responded that if I stopped to get the sunset, it was OK with her. Further on, on my short ride home, I saw what she meant. The action at the horizon was outstanding. The clouds had gathered at the horizon and were trying to blot out the setting sun - but that wasn't happening. The sun was doing its best to burn through and show its light to all. This was one of the photos I got.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Progress is not possible without deviation." - Frank Zappa


 

Comments

Post a Comment