Tuesday Daily Life + Photo of the Day July 2, 2024




Just Reading the Paper

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life

This photo, from my archives, was taken when I worked at my last job. I would go out at lunch to various locations, stores, cafes, or just walk the streets. When I took this, I was in a cafe and watching the folks in line and the gent reading the newspaper. No one even realized I was taking there photo with my phone.

 

 

 


Sunburst at Sunset

Photo of the Day 184/366

I took this photo a few days ago. I didn't think there would be a sunset worth taking. I went out for a walk more for exercise than photography. However, when I noticed the sun dipping down low and the lone tree, I had to try to get a shot. I like the clouds, the orange of the sky, the sunburst - in the end, I liked it all.

 

Quote of the Day: "Risk something or forever sit with your dreams." - Herb Brooks


 

Comments

  1. Nice capture a person buried in work cant even taking a lunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phones are awesome for shots like that. Good catch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment