Tuesday Daily LIfe + Photo of the Day July 30, 2024


At the Old Swimming Hole

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life

This photo was taken this past weekend on our birthday trip.  This swimming hold was where I swam some 50+ years ago when I was growing up. These kids were enjoying life and youth in the same spot that I did. I didn't get a chance to speak to them but wish them the same easy, summer times and memories that I have. They seemed to be enjoying life!

 

 

 

Warm Summer Sunset Clouds

Photo of the Day 212/366

This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago.  I almost culled it from my sunset photos. However, when I looked at the clouds, they reminded me of steam or smoke rising from the setting sun. The soft pastel colors of the post-sunset sky also made me keep this  photo. It's just a warm summer sunset sky.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "But people do things to survive, and then after they survive, they can’t live with what they’ve done." - Adam Johnson


 

Comments

Post a Comment