Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day 7/24/2024


 

Grass in the Morning Sky

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This photo, taken some time ago, was awaiting the right day for posting. I like this photo because of the colors of the sunrise behind this simple stalk of wild grass. It was taken near a lake I frequent and I just happened to see this little plant and got down and snapped this. To me, the colors really make this outstanding.

 

 

 

Last Slice of the Sun

Photo of the Day 205/366

I took this photo over this past weekend. The sunset was quite outstanding. We've had so many good sunsets that it is difficult to choose which to post. I like this one because of the tiny sliver of the sun that still shone. I also like how it seems to give it's light to the surrounding cloud edges. 

 

Quote of the Day: "Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel." - Anonymous

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment