Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day July 10, 2024




Summer View of the Field

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This photo was taken while out on a walk with my youngest, a couple of weeks ago. The temperatures had not reached the heat-wave levels and we were walking mid-afternoon. I took a number of photos of this field, but I really liked the play of the fence, the shadow of the fence the wonderful blue sky, the sunny day, and the country-view. To me, this evokes the warm feeling of being carefree and happy on summer vacation when I didn't have a care.

 

 

 


 

 

Sunset Winking through the Trees

Photo of the Day 192/366

Yesterday, we both had an exhausting day and we spoke during dinner of going for a drive to see the sunset 9though it looked cloudy) and just get out of the house. My wife asked me where to drive and I said "surprise me.," laughing. We drove over some roads she knew, but that I had not been on before (or that I remembered). At the last stop, we had ruonded one corner and I asked her to pull over. I saw the sun just winking under the clouds among these trees. I really liked how this came out!

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Salt and sugar look the same, be careful who you trust." - Unknown


 

Comments

Post a Comment