Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day July 17, 2024

 



Persian Silk Tree

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This tree sits just outside our martial arts school and the branches hand low enough that I can reach the blossoms. These blossoms are very beautiful in color and plentiful in number. Experience says you don't want to park your car  under it, but it is still a very pretty blossom. 

 

 

 

Sunset Clouds Spread
their Wings

Photo of the Day 199/366

We took my youngest for dinner last evening and on the way home we drove through some showers but I was still hoping for a decent sunset. When we drove past the last clearing, I saw that it would be more than decent. So after parking, I ran back to that clearing and this sky greeted me. Despite a few raindrops, the sunset sky was wonderful!

 

Quote of the Day: "We're all connected. We just don't see it." - John Assaraf


 

Comments

Post a Comment