Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day July 3, 2024




View over Wildwood Lake

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature

This photo was taken a few weeks ago while on a walk with my youngest offspring. She had asked me to go to Wildwood Park with her for a walk. It was a very warm day but we went and walked perhaps one-third of the way around the lake. It was a clear day, but very warm. The greens of spring were very evident and the insects hadn't quite started attacking us. It was a good day.

 

 

 

 

Sunset over the Farm Field

Photo of the Day 185/366

I looked at the clouds last evening and decided I needed to take a drive and my wife offered to go with me and drive. We drove on some roads on which I knew would have western views and we stopped at a number of places. This was one of the best shots I got for the evening. The clouds just seemed to light up over the field.

 

Quote of the Day: "Rest and be kind, you don't have to prove anything." - Jack Kerouac


 

Comments

  1. Both fantastic captures love the lighting in the 2nd one very colorful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment