Wednesday Nature

 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. He's been back, but I only have two pairs right now. This time last year I had 12-20, including at least two different broods. They are not spending all day around my feeders, either. They must have nested farther away where there are more insects. But, I'll keep the feed up for them anyway😊

      Delete
    2. More flowers in the garden , is more buggies

      Delete
    3. Not true Peter - plenty of flowers that are favored by hummers. The problem is spraying for mosquitos that is indiscriminate in killing all insects. And hummers need insects for protein, especially for their broods. Sugar solution and nectar just give them the energy to hunt insects.😊

      Delete
  2. My all time favourite photos! Thanks John, for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment