Friday Creative + Photo of the Day August 2, 2024




Surprised Clown Toy

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This little clown was taken last weekend on our birthday trip. We visited a place called Bill's Bike Barn and it was a barn full of collections of things. This clown, which wasn't much more than 2 inches high, caught my eye, so I grabbed a photo and did some "creative" edits to make him stand out from the other toys.

 

 

 

 

Pastel Sunset Sky

Photo of the Day 215/366

This was another shot on the way home from classes. I noted the pretty sky when I left the school, but thought that it was too late to take any photos. The sky seemed a bit "late" for that. When I got closer to home, I noticed that the lack of light was due to clouds. I pulled over and managed to get a few photos before it got too dark.

 

Quote of the Day: "Compassion is one of the purest springs of love." - Anne Truitt


 

Comments

  1. Clown looks like he is scared, a clown that is scared :-)
    nice find and capture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment