Friday Creative + Photo of the Day August 23, 2024

Hawk Against a Colorful Sky

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative:  The original photo of this magnificent bird was taken on a recent long weekend getaway to northern Pennsylvania. The original photo was a pure blue sky and had power lines and some electrical equipment on the pole.  My creativity was to take the lines and equipment off of the pole and then add a sky (it was my sky, too) to make the bird look more majestic. I like how it came out.

Summer Sunrise

Photo of the Day 236/366

This photo was taken while on my way to work. I was running early and the seasons are changing - so I was able to catch a sunrise. Most mornings, the sun is too high, yet, to make a good morning photo but on this day, I was able to get "back in the groove" and get a good shot. The sunrise was in the summer position on the horizon so I had to adjust my position - but I still think it came out very well.

Quote of the Day: "Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't." - Steve Maraboli


Comments

  1. Those are both really nice. The hawk (with sky) looks great, and your sunrise shot is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic capture of the hawk well done looks like a painting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment