Friday Creative + Photo of the Day August 9, 2024




The Tea Ceremony

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative

This photo was taken a few years ago near Philadelphia and a site named Shofuso House. They demonstrated the Japanese Tea Ceremony in some detail. I never used the photo because I was using existing light and the people's faces were a bit blurry. I used an IOS app named Moku Hnaga to give the image a more oriental feel and I think it is now usable.

 

 

 

Lofty Sunset Clouds
over the Pines

Photo of the Day 222/366

It's been very cloudy and rainy these past few days so I opted today to post a photo I took about 2 weeks ago. Whenever I get a nice sunset sky, which we've had PLENTY of, I try to get multiples to save for rainy days. This was such a photo. I love the soft feel of the colorful clouds over pine trees. Enjoy!

 

Quote of the Day: "Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, 'Grow, grow.'." - The Talmud


 

Comments

  1. Very interesting edit on #1. Not being familiar with Moku Hnaga, had to research. The company has many apps for android as well. This one is the most appealing to me. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment