Monday Monochrome + Photo of the Day August 12, 2024

What the Cleaning Staff Forgot 


 Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Monochrome

This photo was taken a few years ago in my building on campus. The cleaning crew had finished and gone home and this sight welcomed me when I came into the office. I thought it humorous that some lights were left on and the mob, bucket, and broom were just sitting in the hallway. Whatever came up must have been sudden as they were just left there. I tried the photo in color and the look just wasn't the same.

Lovers at Sunset by the Lake

Photo of the Day 225/366


This shot was pure and simple serendipity. We were at my son's home last evening for a night of dinner and games. When we left, we decided to try to find a particular boat launch. In driving from place to place, we knew the sunset was beautiful - but we came upon a campground and they were there - just amazing.

Quote of the Day: "Fear is a liar. It tells you that you can't when you can. Face it, conquer it, and use it as a stepping stone to success." - Unknown


 

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of both of these. The second one is beautiful, and classic. The first one has beautiful light, plus it's cool how they are placed in that long hallway that ends with that rectangle of light.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment