Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day August 10, 2024


Farm after Sunset

Images Exposed 

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This shot was from a drive my wife and I did earlier in the summer. The night was memorably warm but the sunset sky was fantastic. I managed to get a few good shots of this farm with the fiery sky. The corn in the field gives the time away as the height would now hide the farm from view. Enjoy!

 

 

 

Clouds Taking the Sunset

Photo of the Day 223/366

I took this photo last month and as the days recently have been rainy (thankfully), I thought I'd reach back a bit for a good past shot. I really like this one for the colors and the clarity of the clouds with the sun. Usually, the clouds are a bit soft and fussy - but this night, the definition was sharp. 

 

Quote of the Day: "Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." - Colin Powell 


Comments

Post a Comment