Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day August 17, 2024

Portal to see the Sunrise Sky

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice:  I took this photo a few weeks ago while out walking my dog. The sunrise sky was very pretty but I could not get away to take photos (it was early and I was walking the dog) - so I took the opportunity when I saw the sky open through a break in the trees. I still wish I could have been out there in full - there should be more times for that as the year ebbs on.

Smoky Sky under the Pine Boughs

Photo of the Day 230/366

 

The weather report talked about the smoke coming into our skies and on the way to work, I noticed the red sky. I stopped when I came across a clearing where I could get a shot. I'm sure that some see me and wonder what I'm doing, but I don't care. I waked under some pine trees and got this photo a very red sky morning.

Quote of the Day: "Grant me courage to serve others; for in service there is true life." - Cesar Chavez 


Comments

Post a Comment