Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day August 3, 2024


View Across Jordan Pond

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was from one of our trips to Acadia National Park in Maine. Given my options, I'd live there, despite the cold winters and crowded tourist summers, the views would be worth it. I'll be going back soon and CANNOT wait to get there and bask in the views once again. Ponds, lakes, coast, woods, shores, and quiet beauty....can't wait.

 


 

Week's End Pretty Sunset

Photo of the Day 216/366

It was a hot day, yesterday. Work was crazy with issues that had to be solved. I had to get ready for a martial arts seminar today - just too much to do. I finally wrapped up some things and looked outside and tried to see what was left. The sky seemed to be done, but I needed a break so I went out for short walk with my youngest. Once we cleared some trees, this view welcomed us. The was a pretty sunset to end a crazy week.





Quote of the Day: "Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will." - James Stephens


 

Comments

Post a Comment