Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day August 4, 2024





Street Musicians in New Orleans

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

This shot, from my archives, is one from a business trip I had to New Orleans. These gents were providing entertainment in the convention center and were pretty good. I enjoyed hearing them and snapped a couple of photos before I had to move on.

 

 

 

 

Last Touch of a Saturday Sunset

Photo of the Day 217/366

After a long day helping to host a martial arts symposuim, I was sore and tired.  However, when I looked out our front windows, I saw the last beams of sun and had to "get out there" and try to capture it. It had just rained and cooled off and I managed to make it down to the farm for a few quick snaps. I like what I managed to get.

 

Quote of the Day: "Dignity consists not in possessing honours, but in the consciousness that we deserve them." - Aristotle


 

Comments