Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day August 11, 2024

Buying at Central Market


Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography

On our outing with friends, we visited Lancaster's Central Market. This stand caught my eye with the lights and decor in amongst food stands and other offerings. This lady was buying and something about the scene caught my eye despite the throngs of people. I managed a single shot before someone walked in front of me and it was gone.

Saturday Streaky Sunset

Photo of the Day 224/366


We were out for a long day with friends yesterday and the weather could not have been better. We got home in the late afternoon and my wife decided she needed a nap. I did my normal and backed up my day's photos and after a bit, realized that I almost missed sunset - well - almost. This is the result of hustling out to catch the last moments.

Quote of the Day: "Faith is the willingness to take the next step." - Sharon Salzberg 


 

Comments

  1. Good catch for the first one. The colored lights add a lot. Your sunset picture is beautiful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment