Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day August 25, 2024

Late Lunch Al Fresco

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography:  This photo was taken some years ago in New Orleans. We were there for a business conference and we flew down on Saturday. We got out for an afternoon walk on Sunday and this couple were taking advantage of a lack of people and having a late lunch at this open-air eatery. This restaurant could have been in the Mediterranean, Spain, or Italy - it just had that vibe. I really liked it.

Sun About to Disappear

 Photo of the Day 238/366

 

We had a good day of running and in the afternoon, working with my son on cleaning our roof gutters and garage roof. It had been a long day and I was tired. My kids went out in early evening to get dinner and I got a text from my youngest to look at the sun. So, despite my tired bones, I went out and caught the tail end of the sunset - which was good - the tiny clouds near the horizon lit up with the light of the setting sun as it was disappearing behind the horizon's trees. Good call!

Quote of the Day: "Just as you have loved before, you will love again." - Warsan Shire


 

Comments

Post a Comment