Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day August 15, 2024

Looking up at Carver Hall


Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This photo was taken a few weeks ago on a trip to northern Pennsylvania.  We were having a weekend away with my oldest and his wife. During the first night, we visited my alma mater, It has an "oldest building", which many older universities have - and ours is Carver Hall. For our graduates, it is iconic and I wanted a unique view from our trip. This was one of the ones I took that I liked.

Sunset through the Trees

Photo of the Day 228/366

Timing has been bad for my classes this week in tune with sunsets so for today, reached back to early summer for a photo that I took but didn't post. This photo was taken before the hay fields were harvested and the wonderful sunset light shone off the grasses and made even the mundane beautiful. It's been a good, but busy week.

Quote of the Day: "Genius is often only the power of making continuous effort." - Elbert Hubbard


 

Comments

Post a Comment