Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day August 8, 2024


Capitol and Fountain

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture

This photo, taken from my archives, was shot when I had my last job in our state's capitol city, Harrisburg. On one fine summer's day, I was out walking about and went behind the main building. I saw that the fountains were going strong and decided to bide my time, wait for the right moment and try. This was the result.

 

 


 

 

Setting Sun Behind a Tree

Photo of the Day 221/366

 I took this photo a few nights ago. As I was trying to get from one place to another, I noticed the sun shining behind a tree and really liked how it appeared. The sunbeams were just coming out from behind the tree and barely showed because of the brilliant colors of the landscape. The colors that evening were just outstanding and a highlight of sunsets so far.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Efficiency is doing better than what is already being done." - Peter Drucker 


 

Comments