Tuesday Daily Life + Photo of the Day August 6, 2024



Hillbilly Vape Shop

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life

This photo was taken a couple of years ago on a long weekend trip to West Virginia. We were traveling through a town and decided to stop to take a few photos. On my back to the car, I noticed this store with a very "honest" description of vaping devices and had to take a photo. We all laughed at the wording of the sign.

 

 

 

Sun Setting Between the Trees

Photo of the Day 219/366

I took this photo a few days ago. I've heard that the beautiful sunsets are due to the western wildfires. In a way, I feel guilty for enjoying the plethora of glorious sunsets we've had, but I'm going to enjoy them while I can. I give my thoughts and prayers for the people in the face of those wildfires. The sunsets, thought, have been spectacular.

 

Quote of the Day: "Design should never say, Look at me. It should always say, Look at this." - David Craib


 

Comments

Post a Comment