Tuesday Daily Life


 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Not iced Was a hot drink its called a Kahlua Kicker

      Delete
    2. Camellia inspired me to look up that drink too, and now I want one. I also found out there's a Dutch Bros only 15 miles from me. Tom, your post has benefited many people! 😀

      Delete
    3. Tom its the only place I partake when I buy coffee History: At one time Dutch Bros was Oregon Only They do some fantastic charity, once a year they do Drink one for Dane all proceeds go to MS. Just a couple weeks ago they did one for Cancer all proceeds went to American Cancer Check them out

      Delete
  2. You know; inquisitive minds and all....had to look up what it was made up of. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the only one I drink from that stand, lots of other drinks that are good but I always just get a kicker :-)

      Delete
  3. Set up and ready to go 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment