Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day August 14, 2024

Mushroom and a Tree

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature:  This photo was taken over the weekend on a day trip with some old friends. We were just leaving a shop when our friend said "did you see the tiny mushrooms?"  I hadn't so she showed them to me. The were so small - and there were, perhaps, 5-10 of them. I worked on an angle to isolate one against the tree they were shaded by. I managed this one with my belly on the ground and my phone.

Sunset at the Boat Launch

Photo of the Day 227/366


I took this photo this past weekend after a visit to my oldest child and his wife. We had left after a fun dinner and some games to try to find a particular item at the local State Park's lake. We never did find the item we were looking for but I got some great photos of the sunset sky and the lake, this is one of them.

Quote of the Day: "Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious." - St Thomas Aquinas


 

Comments

  1. Joe that mushroom capture is amazing very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mushroom against the tree is really good. The sunset shot is beautiful, as yours usually are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment