Catching Up while on Vacatoin

 

Photo Challenge Photos

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenges 

Saturday Choice


Sunday Street Photography


Monday Monochrome


Vacation Trip Set #!

Photos of the Day for #265, 266, and 265

 



We are along the Maine Coast on vacation and I'll try to post as I can but here are my first three "Photos of the Day" while I'm on the road.  The first and last are from Mt. Desert Island, specifically Bar Harbor. I named the first one "Misty Morning on the Cove", the second was taken 2 days ago and named "Wild Rose at Pemaquid Light" and the third was named "Sunset Sky over Frenchman's Bay". The last one took the most effort. I tried to reach the harbor for sunset and missed it (as did a couple of other photos I met there). However, when I turned around - WOW - what a sky. This is my happy place and I'm so glad to be here.

Quotes of the Day: 

"Some people won't love you no matter what you do, and some people won't stop loving you no matter what you do. Go where the love is." - Eleanor Brownn

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself." - Paulo Coelho

"That's all you can do in this world, no matter how strong the current beats against you, or how heavy your burden … You keep going." - Robyn Schneider

 

Comments

  1. Wonderful captures love the light house very cool capture

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all good ones. I remember the first three from FB, of course. The vacation pictures are beautiful, especially that sunset. In the first vacation picture, what is that hill/mountain/island in the far distance? It's an interesting shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like them all.Specially like the landscapes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment