Catching up ...

 Wednesday - Nature


Thursday - Architecture 

This was a copy cat of Venise in a shopping mall !


BONUS!! - I hesitate a little to write this but oh well, I trust that everyone had this experience  .... (please say 'YES'...).
I waited a solid hour at my little corner thinking that I had a good spot - that is: no security guard wagging his finger at me! All I needed was someone, anyone to use the escalator. 
The hour passed rather slowly and I shot other uninteresting stuff because I needed to lookout for that someone and to shoot fast. 
60 minutes (!!) passed and finally I saw a security guard and asked: "What's up there?" He replied: "Dead end. Nothing there as it is only opened if there was a reservation for the conference room."
It was time to get a cup of coffee and rest my poor poor tired legs ...







Comments

  1. Yes! Some years ago the last RAF Nimrod to fly was coming in to my local airfield. It would be the last ever flight as it was destined to be an instructional airframe subsequently. Allowing enough time before its arrival I positioned myself on the flight path near the runway and waited and waited .... I eventually gave up and as I did so I spotted a speck in the distance as it came in from a different direction and landed from the other end of the runway. No pictures taken at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...firstly I apologize.....but I laughed outloud at your experience because I can not tell you the number of times I've done something similar. So indeed YES!!! We truly are addicts and would do anything for that one photo. Great story as well as some nice photos. Btw the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas also has a similar set up of stream of water and gondola rides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camellia and really, no need to apologize! You are right, we are 'addicts' when it come to that "perfect" photo that we had visualised in our mind. The Ventiean Hotel in Las Vegas is so much grander !

      Delete

Post a Comment