Friday Creative + Photo of the Day September 27, 2024

Digital Art of Rowboat and Fence

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative:  While it was raining yesterday, I decided to fool around with two of my favorite photo/art apps and a photo I took behind a restaurant at Pemaquid Point. The apps are Moku Hanga and Impresso. While not perfect, I do like the way it came out. The edits provide just enough to look "painterly".

Beautiful View from Otter Cliffs

Photo of the Day 271/366

I took this photo a couple of days ago while showing off Acadia National Park to my sister and brother-in-law. This is a place I've hiked to many, many times and still can't get enough of the view.  What made this day even better was the blue sky and the meandering clouds. The air was just cools and the sunshine made it warm enough to be comfortable. It was a glorious view.

Quote of the Day: "What do you say when the feelings don’t fit into words?" - Tammara Webber


Comments

  1. I like both of them. The editing really works well with that boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out really nice. I really like the effect on the leaves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment