Sunday Street Photography + Photo of the Day September 29, 2024

 

Watching on the Dock

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Street Photography:  I noted the group of people just watching and commenting on the folks unloading a ship and reloading supplies. They were so engrossed in the process that they had no idea that I was taking their photo. I used monochrome because it was getting dark and the colors were not friendly for photography.

 

Sunset Sky over the Cove

Photo of the Day 273/366


I took this photo two evenings ago while on our final walk on Acadia. We had decided to go on a new trail that I had never been on before. It was just after sunset and we were trekking along the edge of the cove and reveling in the skies and trail that we saw. The views were awesome and you'll likely see a few more before I stop basking in our vacation.

Quote of the Day: " Yes, terrible things happen, but sometimes those terrible things - they save you." - Chuck Palahniuk


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I will learn how to type! Sorry about the deleted comment. I love the colours and composition in this image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment