Sunday- Street Photography

 

Needless to say, I am in hog heaven as far as street photography is concerned. Everywhere I look; left, right, up, down, there's something to photograph. Hence, I am not only using my Z but the cellphone as well. So for today here's a few that caught my eye within the last 24 hours.






Yes! Uber does eat 😜


Snuck a few on the tube.



This lady stood at that corner for such a long time, that I was finally compelled to take her photo.


Admitedly, I was taken by this lady's lip color.




For those of us who majored in English and can't find a job.....there's hope 😉





Comments

  1. In the footsteps of The Italian Job #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, especially the b&w shots That woman's lip color kinda made me a little...woozy🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing captures all of them wow that lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment