Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day September 19, 2024

Capitol Complex in the Summer

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture:  This photo was taken on a summer afternoon a few years ago when I worked for our state government. I was out for a late lunch and on the way back, I really liked the blue sky and clouds over the buildings. No one was in the photo because I was there well after lunch was over and most folks were back to work. It is so devoid of people, it's almost unreal.

Sunset Sky over the Corn

Photo of the Day 263/366

This photo was taken while at our old house. I was out for a late walk when I noticed the wispy red clouds lighting up the sky. The farm had been getting "old" to me at that point so I looked for another view. I found one out on my walk with the corn stalks. They provided an interesting shape contrast to the soft wispy clouds (at least I think so).

Quote of the Day: "See the positive side, the potential, and make an effort." - Dalai Lama


Comments

Post a Comment