Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day September 26, 2024

 

Serious Construction at the Church

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture:  This photo was taken on our way to Maine, in Scranton, PA. I happened to look in front of us and noted a rather large church undergoing an extensive renovation. We could not stop, so I grabbed a few photos as we drove near the church. I had to crop this photo to remove the red lights and signs but I thought it represented "architecture" well.

Sunset over Bass Harbor

Photo of the Day 270/366

I took this photo this week on our jaunt to the "quite side" of Mt. Desert Island. We got to the lighthouse a little bit before sunset and, as luck would have it, there was another wedding shoot happening there.  We had the first wedding at Pemaquid Lighthouse and the second one here. There were plenty of people and many of my photos contained humans - but I got this one without - which is the way I want this shot - just the ocean, the sky, the lighthouse, and Acadia!

Quote of the Day: "Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you. - John Ruskin


 

Comments

Post a Comment