Tuesday Daily Life + Photo of the Day September 10, 2024

Sunflowers by the Old Barn


Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Daily Life:  At our last home, this scene was present all summer. One of our neighbors planted sunflowers between the road and their old barn. I saw these almost every day. These flowers brightened my day and in this photo, I really like the opposition of the textures, while having the nostalgia of the old barn. It's all different now, the property isn't a farm anymore and the sunflowers aren't planted, but this photo brings back good memories.

Sun About to Rise

Photo of the Day 254/366

 

As we get moving towards autumn, the sunrises are late enough that I can capture them on the way to work - but the sunsets are too early to get before I leave class.  That means more sunrise and less sunset. Time keeps marching on - perhaps I'll photograph some other topics for awhile - I'm undecided.

 Quote of the Day: "One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter." - James Earl Jones


Comments

Post a Comment