Friday Creative + Photo of the Day October 11, 2024

Rainbow in the Crosswalk

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative: I took this photo on our Maine vacation. We were shopping in Ellsworth, Maine, and as we crossed the street, I noticed the rainbow-painted crosswalk. They did not exist everywhere in town, but there was one here and I decided that it was a creative idea. I had to capture a photo of it and give props to someone, somewhere, with a cool idea for a crosswalk.

Sweeping Sunset Clouds

Photo of the Day 285/366

The weekend that we returned from our Maine vacation, I remember having my wife tell me, "look at that sky." I almost always follow her lead. I hadn't expected a sunset sky, but I got one. I managed to take enough photos out of the car window that I got one "in the clear". This was the result - I missed the actual sunset, but this conveys the beautiful sky.

Quote of the Day: "A dysfunctional family is any family with more than one person." - Mary Karr


Comments

Post a Comment