Friday Creative + Photo of the Day October 4, 2024

Turtles for Sale

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Creative:  We were out shopping at a home and garden center a few months ago. I had drifted into the clearance section and saw a number of displays of goods that were for sale at a discount. They also had the items that didn't appear to sell well.  This was one of those displays. I thought the view was neat in that there were a number of these turtles and they were all looking away from me, like they were expecting something to happen.

Mountains and Ocean

Photo of the Day 278/366

This photo was taken from Otter Cliffs in Acadia National Park in Maine. I shot it last week while were on vaction. This is on of what I feel is a quintessential view of what nature is, in Acadia National Park. There are granite peaks, rocky shores, crashing ocean waves, pine trees, and, if you can find it despite the crowds, serenity. I've been back for about a week and I miss the place, already.

Quote of the Day: "When you listen, it's amazing what you can learn. When you act on what you've learned, it's amazing what you can change." - A. McLaughlin


 

Comments

  1. Looks like they were all camera shy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtles they are so awesome but they all look like they are running from you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment