Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day October 5, 2024

Quite Place in Autumn Beauty

 

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice:  This photo was taken a couple of years ago on a road trip, with friends, to West Virginia. We stopped in many places during the trip so I can't say exactly which town this was in, but I remember walking into a park, in mid-afternoon, and being stunned by the simple beauty of this scene. I just had to capture it.

Autumn Color in the Adirondacks

Photo of the Day 279/366

This photo was taken last weekend on our return trip from Maine. We decided to take some back roads through Massachusetts and New York. We ended up going through the Adirondacks and stayed in the Catskills on our way. This was taken from a scenic overlook in the later afternoon light. The clouds were coming in but the autumn color was definitely coming on. I wish I could be there even now, a week later, as I believe it is even better.

Quote of the Day: "Water offers no resistance. Water flows .. Water is not a wall .. Remember that half of you are water. If you can't get over an obstacle, go around it - how the water does." - M. Atwood


 

Comments

Post a Comment