Thursday Architecture + Photo of the Day October 17, 2024

Gateway to the River

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Architecture: This photo is just off of Front Street in our capitol city, Harrisburg. This gateway is beside the river and fascinated me. It has somehow managed to survive new building projects and office complexes - and provides a little glimpse of the way society used to take a longer view of building things. Despite being older, I think it still appears useful and beautiful, at the same time.

Misty Dawn over the River

Photo of the Day 291/366

This photo was pulled from my archives. When I took this photo, I was on a bus, headed for work in our capitol city. In the original photo - there were reflections of the bus lights which "ruined" the photo.  With today's technology and know-how, I was able to remove those reflections and now the photo is very usable, It shows the beauty I saw that morning.

Quote of the Day: "Get your ideas on paper and study them. Do not let them go to waste!" - Les Brown


Comments

Post a Comment