Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day October 2, 2024

Autumn Colors in the Adirondacks

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature:  I took this photo last weekend on our return trip from Maine. We decided to not take the superhighways and traveled on back roads. We saw so many "pretty" scenes but this one was so colorful that it caught my eye and I had to try to capture it and do it some justice. Autumn is my favorite time of year and this spot represented those colors.

Subtle Colors on the Horizon

Photo of the Day 276/366

I took this photo last week on our Acadia Vacation. It was our last evening on the Mt. Desert Island and we were hiking a trail (new to us) just after sunset. When I took this, the sun had already set and were were rounding the corner for the return leg of the trail. I saw this view with the old tree and the quiet waters of the cove along with the subtle colors of the sky and wanted to capture the quiet and serenity.

Quote of the Day: "Words can be beautiful, but love is action." - Unknown


 

Comments

  1. The change in color is happening nice capture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors in both shots. Currently in Tennessee the choices for leaf color are green and brown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment