Wednesday Nature + Photo of the Day October 16, 2024

Fallen Leaves among the Ferns

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Nature:  This photo was taken at a nearby State Park on their hiking trails. Whenever I go on these trails (or any trails, for that matter), I look for the details. If I get a break in the forest to see a vista or the lake in a "big view" then I'll take advantage, but the details are where I'm mostly looking. In this case, I noticed some early autumn leaves which had fallen among some still-green ferns.

Brilliant Sunset

Photo of the Day 290/366

This photo was taken earlier this summer and I never got around to editing or posting it. I was going through my summer photos and decided to edit and post it. It was a beautiful sunset with sun rays, sunlit clouds, and the light falling on the grass in the foreground. It stood out and demanded to be posted.

Quote of the Day: "For everything I’m not, there’s something that I am." - William Chapman


Comments

  1. That's two really good ones. The sunset picture is classic, with the sunbeams and the clouds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment