Built By nancy June 30, 2026 Comments Thats Life with Tom and JoviJune 30, 2026 at 8:40 AMBridge above the trees nice capture ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 1, 2026 at 7:47 AMthanks!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabJune 30, 2026 at 9:32 AMBridge over river Kwai 😉ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 1, 2026 at 7:37 AMThink "more peaceful." As in, mama duck with three young babies resting near the foot.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterJune 30, 2026 at 6:55 PMA bridge too far?🙂ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 1, 2026 at 7:38 AM😂DeleteRepliesReplyReplyTom SniderJune 30, 2026 at 9:52 PMNice! I like how the bridge emerges from the trees, and I like the shadow that cuts across diagonally. ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 1, 2026 at 7:47 AMYes, the shadow was what interested meDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Bridge above the trees nice capture
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteBridge over river Kwai 😉
ReplyDeleteThink "more peaceful." As in, mama duck with three young babies resting near the foot.
DeleteA bridge too far?🙂
ReplyDelete😂
DeleteNice! I like how the bridge emerges from the trees, and I like the shadow that cuts across diagonally.
ReplyDeleteYes, the shadow was what interested me
Delete