Fill the Frame By nancy July 30, 2026 Comments Tom SniderJuly 30, 2026 at 9:49 PMCool! Great job seeing that!ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyAugust 1, 2026 at 7:23 AMThanks. I can't NOT see stuff. Everywhere I go, my eye is searching and seeing without my conscious effort. I think I'm more than slightly obsessed. DeleteRepliesReplyTom SniderAugust 1, 2026 at 7:34 AMSpoken like a true photographer!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviJuly 31, 2026 at 9:39 AMLove the lines nice capture ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyAugust 1, 2026 at 7:23 AMThanks. It's a walkway to the ferry.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterAugust 1, 2026 at 3:34 AMGreat lines and shadows, good in mono as well ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyAugust 1, 2026 at 7:24 AMThanks. Mono allowed more contrast and darker shadows, I thought, after fooling around with it forever. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Cool! Great job seeing that!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I can't NOT see stuff. Everywhere I go, my eye is searching and seeing without my conscious effort. I think I'm more than slightly obsessed.
DeleteSpoken like a true photographer!
DeleteLove the lines nice capture
ReplyDeleteThanks. It's a walkway to the ferry.
DeleteGreat lines and shadows, good in mono as well
ReplyDeleteThanks. Mono allowed more contrast and darker shadows, I thought, after fooling around with it forever.
Delete