Friday Nature By Peter July 02, 2026 Comments Tom SniderJuly 2, 2026 at 9:47 PMGreat tree, and good catch! The light plus the bark color make a great combination. If it were mine I probably would have cropped off the bottom part with the log on the ground.ReplyDeleteRepliesPeterJuly 3, 2026 at 1:42 AMI know what you mean Tom. I put the log into emphasise the fact that the tree is dead and decaying.DeleteRepliesReplyTom SniderJuly 3, 2026 at 9:17 AMOK then, that makes sense. 👍DeleteRepliesReplynancyJuly 3, 2026 at 2:42 PMFor what it's worth, I'm team "Keep the log." It makes for a more interesting composition. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabJuly 3, 2026 at 9:27 AM👌🏻👌🏻ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviJuly 3, 2026 at 9:41 AMGood capture dead tree among the greenReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Great tree, and good catch! The light plus the bark color make a great combination. If it were mine I probably would have cropped off the bottom part with the log on the ground.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean Tom.
DeleteI put the log into emphasise the fact that the tree is dead and decaying.
OK then, that makes sense. 👍
DeleteFor what it's worth, I'm team "Keep the log." It makes for a more interesting composition.
Delete👌🏻👌🏻
ReplyDeleteGood capture dead tree among the green
ReplyDelete