Deer in the Clearing
Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge
Friday Nature: Our youngest wanted to go for a walk with my wife and I a few weeks ago. We decided on a local park with a walking trail. I'm not too fond of this walking trail as there is not much to photograph of even to grab my interest. I did manage a few shots, but they were bland. I decided to use Photoshop Mobile and see if I could add something that would be possible to see. So I asked it to add a whitetailed deer to the clearing. This was the result, and it is fairly convincing. I'm owning it as digital art, but it's still pretty cool.
Quote of the Day: "You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness." - Jonathan Safran Foer
Clever and pretty convincing work
ReplyDeleteVery convincing work. Everyday I am amazed at how far Ai has come from its initial introduction.
ReplyDeleteAwesome capture love the framing
ReplyDelete