I like it! I like that it captures my feeling of being trapped inside, longing for the world beyond the window, hot and bothered, a little frustrated and bored. I can feel emptiness. I wonder if monochrome would accentuate the feeling. Side note: have never seen a green fan. It's cheerful.
I can relate to that...I've felt uninspired for quite a while but keep forcing myself to shoot. I am glad you kept it in color. Monochrome would have been too depressing.
We all have those periods without inspiration! Despite that, this is a pretty cool picture. I like the green.
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteI like it! I like that it captures my feeling of being trapped inside, longing for the world beyond the window, hot and bothered, a little frustrated and bored. I can feel emptiness. I wonder if monochrome would accentuate the feeling. Side note: have never seen a green fan. It's cheerful.
ReplyDeleteTried monochrome, did not get the same effect. The fan is a small handheld one. Indeed the photo has a certain mood over it
DeleteI can relate to that...I've felt uninspired for quite a while but keep forcing myself to shoot. I am glad you kept it in color. Monochrome would have been too depressing.
ReplyDeleteThe heat is also not helping
DeleteTrapped inside with only the fan nice capture
ReplyDeleteIt is hot
DeleteLow inspiration appears to have inspired!
ReplyDeleteStill trying to make good pictures
Delete