Nature By nancy July 10, 2026 Comments Tom SniderJuly 10, 2026 at 10:00 PMNice one! Three (or maybe four) bees! That's a popular sunflower.ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 11, 2026 at 2:28 PMYes, four bees. All sorts of bees were dive-bombing this one single sunflower. I watched the action for quite a while. They never stayed long, they often landed on each other, different sizes and types. I've never seen such an active flower.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviJuly 11, 2026 at 11:51 AMWow what a capture very cool and bright ReplyDeleteRepliesReplynancyJuly 11, 2026 at 2:28 PMThanks, see above.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeterJuly 12, 2026 at 9:00 AMNice capture ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice one! Three (or maybe four) bees! That's a popular sunflower.
ReplyDeleteYes, four bees. All sorts of bees were dive-bombing this one single sunflower. I watched the action for quite a while. They never stayed long, they often landed on each other, different sizes and types. I've never seen such an active flower.
DeleteWow what a capture very cool and bright
ReplyDeleteThanks, see above.
ReplyDeleteNice capture
ReplyDelete