Yes, that is probably a good law. I am conflicted about doing this genre of photography. I wouldn't enjoy someone taking my picture, so why do I think the reverse is ok? And yet, I live in the capital of street photography. I swing back and forth in my opinion.
If we take here a photo like this, you are at risk.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is probably a good law. I am conflicted about doing this genre of photography. I wouldn't enjoy someone taking my picture, so why do I think the reverse is ok? And yet, I live in the capital of street photography. I swing back and forth in my opinion.
DeleteGood Capture I am surprised you were not spotted
ReplyDeleteEvery person in the subway is using a phone, so I didn't stand out at all. And I was tucked into the corner of the car.
DeleteGreat catch Nancy! Wonder what was on that screen that caused the expression.
ReplyDeleteI think he was nervous about missing his stop. He was trying to read an identifying sign outside on the platform to know where the train was stopping.
DeleteVery nice! It really makes the viewer stop and think about what they're seeing.
ReplyDeleteThanks. It was a good catch, but invasive, too.
Delete