Sorta Painted By nancy July 28, 2026 I tried really hard to get everything in focus 🙃🙄 Comments Tom SniderJuly 28, 2026 at 9:20 AMWere you using choice #1 or #2? 😁ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 29, 2026 at 8:44 AMI'm annoying. I always have to ask the doctor to repeat the options before I'll commit to an answerDeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabJuly 28, 2026 at 10:23 AMI love it. Enlarged it's gorgeous.ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 29, 2026 at 8:43 AMVery nice artwork by somebody. The first time I saw it was in the afternoon, no direct sunlight, so the circular lights from inside showed through in a distracting way. Returned in the morning, with direct sunlight, and got shadows of branches. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviJuly 28, 2026 at 10:45 AMWow fantastic capture ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 29, 2026 at 8:46 AMLucky findDeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterJuly 28, 2026 at 6:42 PM20/20 achieved?ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 29, 2026 at 8:44 AMWith my glasses onDeleteRepliesReplyReplypeter berckmansJuly 29, 2026 at 1:01 AMWould have this on my wallReplyDeleteRepliesnancyJuly 29, 2026 at 8:45 AMArtists amaze me with their creativityDeleteRepliesReplynancyJuly 29, 2026 at 8:45 AMArtists amaze me with their creativityDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Were you using choice #1 or #2? 😁
ReplyDeleteI'm annoying. I always have to ask the doctor to repeat the options before I'll commit to an answer
DeleteI love it. Enlarged it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteVery nice artwork by somebody. The first time I saw it was in the afternoon, no direct sunlight, so the circular lights from inside showed through in a distracting way. Returned in the morning, with direct sunlight, and got shadows of branches.
DeleteWow fantastic capture
ReplyDeleteLucky find
Delete20/20 achieved?
ReplyDeleteWith my glasses on
DeleteWould have this on my wall
ReplyDeleteArtists amaze me with their creativity
DeleteArtists amaze me with their creativity
Delete