Sunday Monochrome By Peter July 11, 2026 Comments Tom SniderJuly 11, 2026 at 10:27 PMVery nice! It's cool how the wall, path, and shadow make four parallel lines leading in the picture, and each line is a slightly different tone.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplynancyJuly 12, 2026 at 9:50 AMLove it. I find it an optical illusion-- at first I thought the dark line was a thin cavity between two high, light grey surfaces. Very artistic. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviJuly 12, 2026 at 10:26 AMLove the lines ReplyDeleteRepliesReplypeter berckmansJuly 12, 2026 at 10:44 AMGood use of lines and shadowReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Very nice! It's cool how the wall, path, and shadow make four parallel lines leading in the picture, and each line is a slightly different tone.
ReplyDeleteLove it. I find it an optical illusion-- at first I thought the dark line was a thin cavity between two high, light grey surfaces. Very artistic.
ReplyDeleteLove the lines
ReplyDeleteGood use of lines and shadow
ReplyDelete