Thursday Fill the Frame By Thats Life with Tom and Jovi July 23, 2026 Comments PeterJuly 23, 2026 at 6:33 PMIn mono I reckon that could look like a city in a sci-fi show!ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviJuly 24, 2026 at 9:18 AMThats the first thought I had when I saw that :-) DeleteRepliesReplyReplynancyJuly 24, 2026 at 6:49 AMI really like this as a subject!!ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviJuly 24, 2026 at 9:19 AMThanks Nancy I thought it looked like a sci fi city DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabJuly 24, 2026 at 8:58 AMIt really does look like a city. I am thinking pompous grass or something similar at one time?ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviJuly 24, 2026 at 9:19 AMSee everyone had the same idea Thanks Camellia DeleteRepliesReplyReplyTom SniderJuly 24, 2026 at 9:36 AMA++. Sci-fi city! I guess it's really a broken-off stump?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
In mono I reckon that could look like a city in a sci-fi show!
ReplyDeleteThats the first thought I had when I saw that :-)
DeleteI really like this as a subject!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nancy I thought it looked like a sci fi city
DeleteIt really does look like a city. I am thinking pompous grass or something similar at one time?
ReplyDeleteSee everyone had the same idea Thanks Camellia
DeleteA++. Sci-fi city! I guess it's really a broken-off stump?
ReplyDelete